Wilson Pro Staff v14 tennis racketRegular price €316,95 EUR Sale price €180,95 EUR Save €136,00 EUR
Wilson Pro Staff 97 v14 tennis racket delivers much power if you are strong enough to handle it. It is a precision-oriented racket ideal for advanced players. Slightly lighter than the Pro Staff RF 97, but still has a high weight concentrated in the handle. Designed with Paradigm Bending technology to optimize the bending profile between shaft and bow, offering precision and precise control. The double braid is arranged at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to "breathe" more on impact. This increases dwell time while maintaining the stability responsible for the classic Pro Staff feel.
- Braid 45 Construction: unique construction that arranges double braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an enhanced right-hit feel
- Stringmapping: A denser string bed provides heightened feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic end cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the ergonomic end cap on the handle
- Paradigm Bending: Unique carbon fiber construction optimizes the bow and shaft bending profile for increased flexibility without losing the power needed to optimize the modern swing
- Design: combines the classic, sleek look of the Pro Staff series with modern innovation
- Head size: 626 cm² / 97 in²
- Length: 68.58 cm / 27 in
- String pattern: 16X19
- Balance (strung) 32 cm / (pts) -7
- Weight strung: 330 gr / 11.64 ounces
- Frame profile: (mm) 21.5 FB
- Balance (unstrung): 31 cm / -10 pts
- Weight (unstrung): 315 gr / 11.11 ounces
Important stringing information:
Wilson Pro Staff 97 v14 is sold unstrung but House of Bontin offers stringing if you wish. We have a large selection of strings to choose from here. We can also help you with string selection if you don't know which strings you should have, just get in touch with us at email@example.com or via our chat. If you already know which strings you want to buy, just select those strings from our range and then you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout stating the desired weight for the string and we will fix your string according to your requirements. If you don't have a specific request for kg weight, we will string according to the recommendations Wilson has for this rack. Strung racks usually add 1-2 extra days to the regular delivery time.
- Tension Mains: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
- Tension Crosses: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
- WR125711U2 (grip 2)
- WR125711U3 (grip 3)